Sunday, April 08, 2018

Chinese songs in my playlist

Hi everyone!


So these recent past few days, I've began my journey to practically involve myself with some mandarin/chinese environment despite the fact that I haven't found myself a close chinese friend in my college yet. I mean I've got a few chinese colleagues but we aren't just that close enough to get myself learning mandarin from them. Hence, I am currently learning it all by myself.

Frankly speaking, learning mandarin as an add up for a bilingual person like me so that I can level up to a trilingual; considering a lot of benefits that I can have in the future, it has been so long ago in my bucketlist but only now that I can see I am taking it serious.

For now, I am only keeping myself to constantly listen to two chinese songs in my playlist which I consider them as the songs for a beginner like me.

All I do is trying to listen carefully so that I'd know how do I pronoun certain pinyin(s) and I try to memorize the basic stuffs we got in every language as in the noun for persons such as wo(I), ni(you), wo men(us), ta men(they) and more. However I still find myself having trouble with the tone on every pinyin. If you have any idea how to improve on this, please do tell me!

Not to forget that I also use an app to keep myself improving day by day, not just simply heedlessly learning through songs on my own. Cause for me, we always need someone to guide us. And as for that, I use lingodeer which is for me quite fun and simple to add to my routine.

That is that my progress by far. Anyways, the point of sharing this on my blog is to ensure that I got to keep something in my routine as for a reminder or more like a boost-tool for me to get going. Idk I think this is the best idea to keep myself consistent on it. :)

Oh oh, before I forget to share the two songs with you, here are they:

  1. You exist in my song
  2. Wo hen wo ai ni
I love the melodies/rythm in this songs that they have their own signature to bring that tinge of feeling inside me. You're welcomed to give them a try too! Why not aite? 


And if you have tips/tricks in learning mandarin, do leave them in the comment section cause Im really looking up for some! Hehe. Till we meet again.

1 comment:

  1. I don't rally have tips in learning mandarin because I start learning since kindergarten but don't stop practicing. Maybe you can find chinese friend to help correct your pronunciation.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with a comment